Thursday, August 21, 2008

Puppies, cows, and frogs, oh my!

This past Saturday night we went to Matt and Anita Hauch's house for a cook-out. While we all had a great time, Kyle was thrilled with all the stuff that he could do.

To begin with, Matt and Anita have puppies. Lots of them. Kyle was so excited.
The mama and I looked at each other. Our eyes locked with feelings of kinship and understanding as her puppies gathered around to nurse... although she was thinking I have it easy with one.
Then they have this little western town front that they built. Kyle also got to ride a "cow."
Then to top if off, they have a series of little ponds with frogs. Kyle was just giddy about trying to catch them... I mean, he is all boy ya know!Whew! That kid is leaving and I'm still on my ledge!
Mike and I just had a good time enjoying time with friends and good food. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures Laura! Those puppies are adorable, and i love all the fun stuff Kyle got to do. That Mama dog looks just like Teaka!

Jessica said...

I love this photo shoot!!

Colleen said...

What a great yard! It looks like Kyle had a blast!