Friday, August 15, 2008

Picture catch-up again... OH MY!

Seriously, who is that girl? She's always there when I'm in the swing. Hmm.
Jack and Kyle. We had a picnic in the park. Below Troy pushes Kyle, and Kyle smiling on the swing.


This is what happens after the park when you ask Kyle to take his shoes off!
Glad Peach Festival in Coloma. Kyle climbed up in the bouncy with no fears at all, and had a great ride! Then on the Merry-go-round with Daddy.


Kyle moved from sleeping in Erin's bed to pretending he is in the great outdoors, LOL.
Erin sits in her Bumbo already!
Kyle plays with Erin.
I love this pic of them in black and white.
Erin on Kyle on Daddy... what fun!
Kyle reads to Erin.
My friend Sara-Jayne visited from Canada.
Popsicles taste yummy in Nana Linda's flowers.

We had a family picnic at KidZone, where Kyle goes to daycare two mornings a week. Lunch, and Erin hangs out with Gran (my mom).
Whew! You made it through! Thanks for looking! :-)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so jealous you got to meet up with Sara. I haven't gotten to meet anyone!
;)
I am feeling isolated in Arkansas.
Great photos! I love the black and white of Kyle and Erin.

Valerie said...

Great pictures as always. Love the black and white one of them as well. So cute! You can just feel the love.

I'm jealous you got to meet Sara Jayne too! Hope you had fun!

Colleen said...

Great pics Laura! I won't comment on each and every one since there were so many but I loved them-especially the black and white and the one of kyle eating the icepop!

Anonymous said...

Those are great!!