Saturday, July 19, 2008

Way to grow!

Erin had her pediatrician appointment on Friday and she has gained three pounds! She is now 11 lb. 10oz. She has also grown from 20-1/2 inches to 22-3/4 inches. She is the 75th percentile for weight and the 70 percentile for height. Silly as it is, I am proud that all that growth is because her mama makes milk!

In addition to her great growth, Erin was healthy all around. She had to have three vaccinations, and boy did she holler. It broke my heart, but as soon as I was able to scoop her up and give her some lovin' she was good to go again.

And, drum roll here as this is huge... she slept completely through the night on Thursday night! ALL NIGHT! She fell asleep downstairs at about nine, and when I transferred her to her crib upstairs I fully believed that she would be awake in about an hour to eat. Nope, she slept and slept and slept. I actually woke her up at about 7:15 because she was making me nervous! No repeat last night, but that's okay. At least I know that we may be headed there long before I imagined we would.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to grow Erin! I am so glad that I finally had the chance to meet you and big brother Kyle. Good friends, great fun!

Charlene

Crystal said...

That is wonderful! I am glad she is doing so well. I am so happy that breastfeeding is going so well for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Erin! Congrats on the good appointment and sleeping through the night!!!

Mamma Mia said...

Yay Erin!!!

the mom~ said...

Take what you can get huh, LOL. Sounds like she is growing nicely too :)