Friday, July 11, 2008

Splish, splash… the water boys!

Kyle has really been enjoying his little pool this summer. So much so that I had to break down and get him one that was a little bit bigger. I think he’s going to take after him mom and be a water-lovin’ boy… maybe a future swim team member?

Here is a short video of Kyle and Jack playing in the little pool, before we got the bigger one. It is followed by some pictures from earlier this week, and then today when we got the bigger one up and going. Jack came over today, also. It’s been especially neat lately to see the boys really starting to actually play *together*. And Kyle has been so into Jack he asks for him a lot when he’s not around. When I tell Kyle where Jack is he starts calling him, LOL!








And after all that play... this is what happens! Awwww!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is great! And I love the new pool!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I have to say I am in love with your front yards there!! They are so spacious!