Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday picture catch-up

I've missed the past couple of Fridays for the mix of pictures, so here's a Monday catch-up post to start the week off with a bang. :-)

Erin gets some Daddy lovin'.
Kyle finds glasses help him see the dirt in the bathtub.
I love the size of Kyle's hands in this picture. And he obviously got a little more sun this summer, LOL.
Calling Mr. Potato Head!
Holy smokes, I've told you Mulligan is big!
The Bos cousins.
And more construction pics... you can't beat a ride on Rolley and a romp in the dirt if you're a boy who's almost three.

5 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

I love the pics Laura! It's funny how tan Kyle looks against Erin! Connor would love the pictures of the construction. Kyle's one lucky dude.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!!

Crystal said...

Those pictures are adorable. Kyle looks so happy! Erin is cuter than ever!

Jessica said...

I love that first photo!!

the mom~ said...

I just want to know if you ever feed Kyle...boy is skinny! They are both stinkin adorable and I love the daddy kisses with Mike and Erin.