Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A visit from Citty

We got to enjoy a visit from my friend, Cathy, today. Cathy, fondly known as Citty (or Aunt Citty to my kids), is from our neck of the woods but lives in California now. We met her for lunch and had fun catching up. When we visited them in March Kyle kept calling her Meow the entire time, but as with many other cute things he used to say, he now calls her Aunt Citty. (Of course I will give up those cute little things for the conversations I can now have with him!) My favorite news of lunch was that Cathy and Gary may be moving back here as soon as next year! Of course we will have to find a new winter vacation spot now, LOL!

Cathy and Erin
Kyle found the perfect spot to eat lunch. The table was pretty tall and the bench seemed kind of far, so Kyle sat on the large window sill to eat! Hey, it worked perfect!
After lunch Aunt Citty bought Kyle some Skittles from the machine and indulged Kyle when he wanted to sit at the bar.
Kyle peeking out from a mum and pumpkin display downtown South Haven.
And as if lunch with Cathy wasn't enough of a highlight for the day, I came home and had two children fall fast asleep! And it's been two hours already! I almost don't know what to do with myself. ;-)

... And I spoke too soon, by the time I placed the pictures I had two kids awake!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

How nice it must have been to have a visit with your friend! Kyle looks so big sitting at the bar! HA!

the mom~ said...

How nice to visit with your LE friend...so maybe Mexico will be your new vacation destination...