Sunday, August 28, 2011

Strange Googles...

Along the left hand column of my blog is a gadget/box that shows where recent visitors have logged in from (FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed.) It is interesting to me, because I can think, "Oh, Macomb, MI, that must be Charlene!" I like it when I can see that someone I knew checked in. I also see places I've never heard of, and other countries, which is also interesting.

Every once in a while I will click further into it, by clicking the real time button. It gives more detail. The thing that is usually interesting is when someone Googles a phrase and ends up landing on my blog. Tonight I did that, and found a wealth of humor. Here are some of the Googlings that had strangers landing on my blog:
Interestingly enough, the last one is there each and every time I have ever checked the detail. I can't tell you how many people have landed on that blog post by Googling that phrase.

If you click the phrase beside each bullet it will take you to the actual individual post Google directed them to.

Completely clueless how "nascar blog" landed them on my page even remotely, because I don't remember ever blogging about it. And a little uncomfortable that "kalamazoo naked students" landed on my daughter's naked bum, when I never had the word naked in there.

No comments: