Sunday, May 1, 2011

31 in 31

No, not a reference to my days of old at Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors. In an attempt to jumpstart my blogging, I am challenging myself to 31 posts in 31 days. Bring on May! I would venture to say that many of these posts will be short and sweet, usually with a picture or two. I have some catching up to do!

Early in January a friend started doing 365 Project and I thought it looked so cool. I knew, though, in the craziness of my life at the moment that I would set myself up to fail. I knew I wouldn't manage to post each day. Also, I knew I wanted to stretch my photography outside of the random day to day pictures I take and post "cool" pictures. So I settled on that being a goal for next year. This might help me get some of those shots taken, too, though.

So here is a May Day post and picture to begin the month. Bring it on!!! :)

1 comment:

nana said...

go for it, Laura...