Friday, May 6, 2011

10 years

It was ten years ago today that Mike and I went out on our first date. We went to The Pump House in St. Joseph to eat, and then we went to see the thriller Along Came a Spider. The date, obviously, went well! Here we are ten years later, having tied the knot and brought two children into the world. Who knew ten years ago? Although I think maybe we both did. :)

Here's the first picture taken of us together. It was about a month later, and we were at a going away party for good friends Cathy and Gary Lane. While I was so sad to see them move all the way to California, Mike and I have had some fabulous, fun trips out to see them. And I've pre-dated this post to post while we are out. I have secretly gotten a babysitter so we can go out on a date night to celebrate!

No comments: