Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pictures from the week...

We got Kyle's little pool out this week and he had a lot of fun playing in it. I've been a little torn about getting him a bigger one, but since we put the new lawn in last year I am not relishing the thought of having one we can't easily empty and move around. I don't want a big circle of dead grass. Considering Kyle seems to have much more fun with the hose, I'm not too worried about it. Erin has been so cooperative about Kyle's play time... she's sleeps for quite awhile after he is up from his nap. Her pack and play is right by the window looking out at the side yard, so we can play in it and listen for her to wake up.


And here are a couple shots of Erin. She has become SUCH a smiler. I love, love, love it. She has these wonderful grins. I need to capture more on film. And one of her sleeping... I think she is dreaming about bustin' a move. Note the similar picture of Kyle from when he was about a month older than Erin below it, LOL.


And here's Mulligan. His deer-in-the-headlights expression is saying, "I am not wearing these beads willingly!" I will give you one guess as to who put Mulligan into Mardi Gras attire. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

the mom~ said...

How cute! I love the hose drinking one and oh my Erin and Kyle look so much alike.

Larissa said...

Wow! That last picture of Erin *really* shows how much she looks like Kyle!!

And of course, they are BOTH adorable!!! =)