Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Saturday Photo Shoot

Taking pictures, or having them taken, of an active toddler is always a challenge. Kyle does not like to sit still for photos! Erin did well, and actually decided to be awake for the occasion. Of course, getting all four of us smiling at once was a challenge we couldn't meet. That's okay, we got some good shots overall. And I can't add captions into the slide show, but some of these are funny... like the one where the ball is in midair next to Kyle, or when he climbed onto Mike's back instead of into his lap.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I think the pictures came out great! And Laura, you look wonderful!

the mom~ said...

Very nice! You look AMAZING for having a one month old and I love the picture with the ball mid air, CUTE!!!

Valerie said...

I think they came out great. I love the first family pic. Adorable! And ditto Salena. Man you look great!

Unknown said...

Laura you look so beautiful! And those rest of the family looks fantastic too! I love how dedicated you are to having pictures done, they are fantastic!

Crystal said...

I love these pictures. You all look great.