Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy three weeks, Erin!

At three weeks Erin continues to be an easy going baby who sleeps most of the time. I can't complain, although a little more sleep at night would be good!

I thought we'd take a moment to compare Kyle and Erin as babies. Their biggest difference is that Kyle's hair was much more blond and Erin's is much more red. Kyle had a little red to his hair, which he no longer has, but Erin's is pretty much red. We have no idea where this came from, other than that Mike and I each have a cousin with red hair. We'll see what hers does; strawberry blond would be nice! Since Kyle was two pounds lighter at birth, I think we'll be able to compare their similaries and differences a little better in another month or two. And when we can actually get some shots of Erin awake, LOL.

Here is Erin yesterday. I think she looks like a doll. I love, love her lips.



Here is handsome Kyle as a newborn...


I used to think they looked more alike until I looked at these! Although if you look at Erin's hospital picture to the left in the sidebar, I think they look more similar.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute kiddos, though I think they look TOTALLY different!

Valerie said...

Oh and I totally wanted the girls to get red hair, but neither of them did. Rich is the lone red head.