Monday, June 16, 2008

Kyle heads to "school"!!

Kyle began a new "school" today when he headed off to Kidzone. He will go there for three hours each day on Mondays and Wednesdays so I can get some work done. My prime times for getting my editing job done have always been Kyle's nap and the evening. Now these are prime times for Erin to want to eat and be held!

Kidzone is where Kyle's cousin, Jack, goes, so he will get some play time in with him, also. I think overall it will be great for Kyle to get to spend a little time in a daycare environment again. I always loved KinderCare when he went there, and was sad to pull him out. I felt I was pulling him out of an environment where he was socializing and learning. While I have spent time taking him to play groups and story hours, much of that is over for the summer so this is good timing.

I always referred to KinderCare as school, so I did the same with Kidzone this morning. It went over well until we went to get in the car and Kyle was upset he didn't get to ride a school bus!

No comments: