Monday, November 10, 2008

Please stay tuned

Oh life is busy right now! Saturday I had my first scrapbooking day since before Erin was born. It was so good to sit and laugh with girlfriends all day again!! And of course the scrapping was fun! Sunday we headed to Grand Rapids for dinner at the Bonefish Grill, it was delicious, and the kids stayed with Susan and Steve -- imagine that, Mike and I had a quiet dinner!

This week is a major week for my editing job, so until I get those reports done I'm just going to have to leave you with a picture from today to tide you over until I get some more blogs in.

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

And what a beautiful picture it is of your kids!

Valerie said...

What a cute photo of the kiddos!

Colleen said...

That's a great picture! Erin is looking more and more like you every day!