Friday, November 21, 2008

Ahhhh, SNOW!

I can say "Ahhhhh," because it's the first week of snow. I shoveled on Monday, and I shoveled today. The middle three days didn't have any new snow. I'll last through another snow fall or two, then I'll start wondering when spring is coming, LOL. Alright, snow is acceptable from December 24 through January 2, also. Then really, enough is enough. :-)

Last night we got about six inches, so here was Kyle already at about 6am. Daddy was shoveling. Note that those are PJs Kyle is still wearing!And here are some pictures while Kyle and I were out this morning. He played while I did the sidewalk and front walk. He has found that his dump trucks are just as fun in the winter as they are in the summer! And since it's not fair to have another post entirely about Kyle, here are a few pictures of my sweet girl. In the first she is sitting all by herself! Then one of her enthralled with Kyle's Thomas balloon. Then her six month comparison pillow shot --along with her two month one just for fun.

5 comments:

the mom~ said...

I love it but glad we dont have snow yet! I love Erin's smile and Kyle is WAY too cute as well!!!

Jessica said...

We love the snow at our house. Craig is in Mexico this week at a race so he's missed all the great snow. It will be melting by the time he gets home Monday.

Great photos of the kids as usual.

Anonymous said...

Well...I am not happy about snow..but kyle looks like he is having fun...

Crystal said...

I am SO jealous. I love snow! Your kiddos are adorable!

Colleen said...

Love the snow pics-Kyle looks so excited! And look how big Erin has gotten..and her red hair is beautiful!