Friday, June 25, 2010

Flashback Friday... with some commentary

I am hopelessly behind in my scrapbooking. Well, not hopelessly, because I still have hope, but I have come up with a new plan of attack. Currently I am up to Kyle at 14 months. Gasp! My problem is I take SOOO many pictures, and I can barely part with any of them. They all go in the scrapbook. His first year "album" is three albums. Erin doesn't even have one yet! Another gasp!

So the new plan is that I am going to make an effort to scrapbook at home. I gave up on it when Kyle was young. It was too much effort to get everything out for a very short amount of time -- like naps or the evening -- since I couldn't keep little fingers away from it. I have been relying on the extended crops I am blessed to be able to do.

My concerted effort to scrapbook at home will begin with both Kyle and Erin's 2010 albums. I will get those up to date at home. Then when I go to long crops I will work on the backlog. Eventually I hope to meet in the middle. Hopefully while the kids are still young, lol!

So now enters the flashback for Flashback Friday. I have gone through all the pictures I took in January, grouped them, decided on pages, and all the prints are ordered. Next week I can begin them. All this planning and plotting has me itching to get in there and start the pages. Woo hoo!

Here is our trip to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum in January that I never made a blog post about, other than this Wordless Wednesday post. There was a new veterinarian exhibit. Enjoy -- the kids sure did!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Maybe we need to have some "sister scrapping" days this summer! :)