Sunday, December 28, 2008

All I want for Christmas

"Is my two front teeth!" said Erin. The bottom two, to be exact. She got her wish! Monday morning this past week she had the first tooth on the bottom peeking through, and Friday morning the second tooth on the bottom was peeking through. Way to go, Erin!And, since we're talking about Erin, I may as well include this cute picture. Erin decided since I am so behind on magazines that she better get right in there and help me out. She got herself over to the magazine basket, sat up, and tried to dig right in. (While I would not quite say Erin is crawling yet, she has got some creeping going on.)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Check out that smile!!!!

the mom~ said...

Beautiful little girl!

Colleen said...

Erin is getting so big! She has such a great smile. :)