Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I want Cranky the Crane

I hear this every day. Maybe every hour. Over and over and over. It is what Kyle wants for Christmas. Cranky the Crane is part of the whole Island of Sodor offerings, he works down at Brendam Docks. (If you didn't know, Thomas the Tank Engine and all his friends live on the Island of Sodor.) Lucky for Kyle, Cranky the Crane is in a box in our house as I type. Lucky boy. ;-)

Kyle got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him how much he wanted Cranky the Crane. Santa was visiting the We Care Festival of Trees, which was a really neat event going on in the basement of the South Haven City Hall right now. I was proud of how great both kiddos did with Santa!

4 comments:

the mom~ said...

Awwww...so cute! I love the last picture of Kyle!

Jessica said...

Wow... Erin looks so happy! Most babies won't have anything to do with Santa. Adorable!

Larissa said...

Oooh, while you hear about Cranky the Crane, I get to hear all about Greyson's desire for the FurReal Friends Biscuit dog. *sigh* Why did he have to focus in on something that costs $150?!? LOL

Crystal said...

That Santa pic is adorable!