Monday, July 12, 2010

Erin's first haircut

This should not have been such a hard decision. To cut or not to cut. To actually take that milestone step or not to. I did it. Erin has had her bangs trimmed before, but since about December I have been growing them out. The problem is, her whisper-fine hair will not stay. Within an hour of doing her hair in the morning it is falling out, and the parts that fall out hang far into her face.

I decided that a bang trim at this point should be handled by a professional, and that she could see if Erin needed a little trim while we were at it. I had an appointment tonight anyway, and my stylist graciously took Erin as well. My wee one behaved perfectly while I got my hair cut, then continued her angel behavior for her own cut. Way to go, Erin!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

What a pumpkin!

Unknown said...

What, no after pic? ;) She is such a doll!

the mom~ said...

I agree with Colleen, we need an after picture! She really is such a cutie! Her and Kyle both.

Beth said...

Awwww - what a girlie-girl! I love it!