Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beach times

Here are a few pictures from a couple beach trips this month. We have loved, loved, loved the little hideaway beach we found here in South Haven. It is not one of the popular, big, crowded beaches. It is a small one away from the main drag. It has a little creek that empties into the lake there, so the kids can play in the creek of the lake. Did I say we LOVE it?

Well... South Haven has had some e. Coli issues this summer. Again, I was glad "our" beach was not the one closed. We continued to hit our favorite spot. Right up until the headline read, "Deerlick Creek probably source of e. Coli." Yep. Our creek. Our beach. We haven't been back yet. Sigh.

This first group of pictures is from a quick trip Kyle and I took to meet the Ayotte's while Mike stayed home with sleeping Erin. It was Brett's first trip to the beach, and I LOVE this picture of him. I also love the one of Kyle and Jack.These pictures are from an evening trip. I took Kyle and Erin down with a picnic when Mike had golf. We ran into our friends, the Asiala's, there. Thomas and Kyle are buddies. Jill and I are buddies. ;-)

2 comments:

Jill said...

We are totally loving the beach this summer as well. I have a new favorite now, though. Packard Park on the North Side. It's small and not that busy. We should meet up sometime. It's Alan approved....

Rhonda Emery said...

your photos are so cute. I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com