Sunday, March 22, 2009

Took the critters to the Critter Barn

Yesterday we went to a birthday party at the Critter Barn (happy birthday, Georgia!). It was a great place and Kyle could barely contain himself with all the animals. Okay, really *I* could barely contain Kyle with all the animals. And I said (and often shouted) "Gentle!!" a lot.

It was really a great time and we're so glad that we got invited to go. We may go back again in a couple weeks to watch the sheep shearing. As you can see in the pictures, the kids really get a chance to be up close and personal with the animals.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks like so much fun. I don't think we have anything like that around here. I wish we did.

Sara said...

That looks like tons of fun!! I LOVE Kyle's boots :) Too cute!

the mom~ said...

What a fun place and look at those chicks...too cute!