Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My first baby girl

Today would have been Kayla's 13th birthday. I always called Kayla my baby girl, and she was the best little baby girl pooch a girl could have. She'll always hold that special place in my heart that only a first dog can hold. I love Mulligan, and will love every dog we'll have after Mulligan, but there is still that special spot in my heart for Kayla. I know she's celebrating her birthday with a lot of really great dogs at the Rainbow Bridge today.

Here are some pictures of sweet Kayla.
And a little video clip...

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love her sweet sweet sweet face!!!

Sara said...

She looks like she was a very sweet girl. I am sure Kayla and Rosie are having a blast together. *hugs*

Mamma Mia said...

Ohh, the rainbow bridge always makes me want to cry... She was a pretty girl!

Crystal said...

Hugs! I totally understand! She was a cutie!

the mom~ said...

She certainly is cute!