Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Too many cookies?

I will admit, while pregnant with Kyle and this one we have had more cookies in the house than usual. Most often they are Oreos. In fact, when I was pregnant with Kyle, Mike and I were watching a show about pregnancy. The show mentioned that often pregnant women crave foods that have nutrients the baby needs. Without missing a beat, Mike said, "What the heck to you think the baby needs in an Oreo??"

Anyway, I digress. Today Kyle and I were shopping at WalMart. As he often does, Kyle took my list out of my hand. He then continued to tap his finger on each item on the list, saying, "Cookie, cookie, cookie," on each one.

Today and the last trip to WalMart he also asked the cashier at least three or four times, "Cookies?" with his hands up in a questioning way. Apparently it is *very* important that the cookies in the cart make it through the purchase process and into a bag headed home.

Me thinks the boy gets too many cookies...


3 comments:

Colleen said...

Megan's the same way with ice cream...i cave every time she asks when she hears the ice cream man!

Valerie said...

The filling has to have some sort of dairy, right? ROFL

the mom~ said...

rofl, that's too cute. I love Kyle's smile!!!