Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer busy-ness

Our summer has been busy. Three posts in August was not because there was nothing to post, just no time! We have lots every week, and some lazy days in there, too.

A couple things that kept Kyle busy this summer were two vacation Bible schools and nature classes. The VBSs that he went to were at our own church (Galactic Blast!) and at another local church (Baobab Blast!). He loved them both and we still listen to the music regularly. One day in the car he told me, "Mom, I talk to you more than God just because I can see you." I love that he talks to God, though!

His nature classes were at Sarett Nature Center. Long story short, I accidentally signed him up for more classes than I intented to. However, he LOVED them so much that I didn't drop any of them. He went to about one a week. I stayed for a couple and took some pictures, but mostly he was on his own and did great. Here's what I captured of his time there.

Sitting right on the guide's lap for a story. :)Petting a turtle.Erin had fun on the walk, too!Learning about animals inside.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Glad the kids enjoyed their summer! We were very busy too, but if you aske Megan what we did, she'll say, "I don't know." haha