Saturday, December 5, 2009

Well: Check

Nope, we didn't get a well. I'm not checking it off my to do list, although my to do list is looking for some checks. The kids had their well checks, and they are, well, well. Both are growing great and looking healthy. Kyle is in about the 50th percentile for both height and weight, so he's right in the middle of the boys his age. Erin is about the 25th percentile for both height and weight, so she's my little peanut. Both kids got four vaccines each! It was so sad! My heart swelled when Kyle, who went first, was comforting Erin after her shots. Stroking her arm and telling her it was okay, she was fine. He is such a sweet boy.

Along with well checks this week, Erin got her 18 month pictures taken and Kyle got his four year pictures taken. They both did well and we got some good shots. They appear below.

My blog has been so lonely lately. Waiting for me to choose it. To let some words flow and some pictures shine. Thank you to those of you who check it anyway! I will get better and post most often again. (I'm not making promises until we make it through Christmas, but I will again!)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Love them!

the mom~ said...

For for good well child check-ups. The pictures are great, love Erins smile and Kyle's free fallin' jump! Gorgeous kiddos Laura!