Monday, October 26, 2009

Movie Monday

Today is Movie Monday for two reasons. The first is they began filming "What's Wrong with Virginia?" today in South Haven. It stars Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly and Amy Madigan. We drove down to the beach this morning to watch a bit of the filming. We checked about extras, and while we could get in it would require a full day commitment and wearing summer clothes. I really was interested in the kids being able to do it, so I don't think that it too kid friendly and we'll skip it. Here's a pic from this morning:
The other reason it is Movie Monday is I'm sharing some clips of the kids. They are from last month, and rolled into one short 2-1/2 minute video. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

This was a great little clip! Erin was totally sneaking in a smile in the clip! I remember when Megan figured out how to blow her hair up too and loved doing it. haha. Kyle is getting so big and sounds like he is learning lots in school. Oh, and I love watching that video of him with Mike tossing the exercise ball at him! haha!!

Jamie B said...

I don't know...even when Erin is crying, she's trying to crack a smile. You keep smiling, little Sweetie!
Kyle looks like such a big boy in his video....WOW!
And....I knew those exercise balls were good for something!! lol