Monday, January 26, 2009

Quiet times

We're enjoying a little bit of quiet around here with mostly just our "regular" activities. Erin turned a corner last week and started going to town on the baby food, but now she's on strike from it again. Ya win some and ya lose some. Her favorite activity right now is clapping her hands, she loves to clap!

Kyle is still loving the snow. Me, not so much; I'm ready for spring. He wants to play in it all the time. He noticed Mike bought a new shovel, so Kyle thinks he is in charge of shoveling now. By the time he can *really* shovel, he won't want to, LOL.

Oh, and I watched the inauguration with Kyle on Tuesday, trying to explain the significance in simple terms to him. I then asked him who the president was and he replied, "President of Your Mama."

I got to scrapbook with my girlfriends on Saturday all day. It was so fun to laugh, catch up, and make some headway on my scrapbooking. The scrapping times have been few and far between lately, but I think we'll be back to our once a month routine.

Here are some pictures of our goings-on the past week.

4 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

Kyle's bed looks like Connor's... All the animals on it... Ha ha.

Colleen said...

I love the snow pics...you have your own hill for sledding! I"m jealous. And Erin is getting so big...she will fit into Megan's dressup costumes any day now. ;)

Anonymous said...

looks like Kyle loves the snow--glad one Bos family member likes it!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Those are two cute little kiddos you have there. Erin asleep in the highchair is precious!