Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who Dunnit?

Here's Erin in her long-haired glory. The girl that as a babe in the womb the ultrasound tech kept saying, "Oh my gosh this baby has SOO much hair!" The girl with hair down her back and long pony tails at two and a half.
This morning as I was blow drying my own hair, Kyle comes in to tell me that Erin is cutting her hair. A lot. I come out to find clumps of hair and chunky layers. An emergency call is made, and this was Erin this afternoon.
And the after. I still love her beautiful hair on my beautiful girl!
An interesting thing happened at the salon, though. Rachael asked Erin what happened to her hair and Erin announced that Kyle cut it. Oh really??

So here is Kyle this afternoon.
His story is: "Erin cut her hair. She just snuck and did it. She used the black scissors."

Here is Erin.
Her story is: "Kyle do it. He cut my hair. Then he letted me cut it."

So they both have admitted now that it was a joint effort. The story continues to vary as to who made the first cut. But here are the accomplices in crime:

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I love it! Those pictures are great!

Sunner said...

Great pics of a great story. Like I said earlier...it could have been MUCH worse.

nana said...

Love the story and pics, but only they know the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

Colleen said...

Aww! Still think she's the cutest red head ever! Loved the mug shots. haha!!

the mom~ said...

still so stinkin' cute!!!