Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Wedding Day!!! ... and a great weekend

Yesterday we went to my cousin's wedding... congratulations to Bryan and Kelly Campbell!!!!! Bryan is the son of my cousin Kathy. It was so great to catch up with family that I seldom get a chance to see because of the distances we live apart. I LOVE that family is always family, and no matter how long it's been you can just pick and talk with them like you just saw them. We really had a great time.

Here is a picture of the happy couple. May they have many, many years of bliss!!
Here is a shot of some cousins... seated are my cousin Debbie, me, and my sister Beth. Standing are Mike, my cousin Donny, and Beth's husband Troy.
Here's a picture of Mike and I.
Today we got the chance to see my cousin Debbie and her family again when they came over to South Haven for the afternoon. They live in Texas, so it was great to get to spend more time with them.
Here's a group shot... Mike with Erin, Kyle, me, Justin, Logan, Debbie and Dillon.
Here are Logan, Kyle and Justin.
We also fit even more fun into the weekend when we went to a church picnic after church today and the park after meeting up with my cousin.

4 comments:

the mom~ said...

What a great weekend! :)

Kimberly said...

We (Chloe, Isabel and I) love Erin's popsicle dress. The rest of the weekend looked fun as well.

Sara said...

Looks like a great weekend! You look fabulous!

Nan said...

(((sigh))) I love weddings! :^D