Friday, June 26, 2009

John Ball Zoo Trip

Last week we went to the John Ball Zoo in Grand Rapids and had a great time. The zoo is the perfect size for little ones; you can get through it in a couple hours. We went with our friends the Ridleys. Laine is just a little older than Kyle and they are great buddies. Emma Grace is a year older than Erin, and I know they are also going to be great friends. And Rachel, their mom, is my friend. :-)

We all drove together, with Kyle and Laine in the third row of our Highlander. This was the first time Kyle ever rode back there, so he was thrilled. Then when we picked up Laine and they sat together they were so excited. Heck, we could have skipped the zoo since they were having so much fun sitting in the back together.

It took me a bit to post on the zoo because I narrowed my MANY pictures to 30. I couldn't decide whether to narrow further, or post all 30 here. Posting 30 pictures is sort of a pain with Blogger because there are very funky spacing issues that occur. Sooooo, I decided to try this.

I already added the pictures to my Facebook account (which is an easy and quick upload.) With the direct link, anyone should be able to view these. So hopefully this will work. Check out our zoo pics by clicking here. If you click the first picture (Kyle running) you can scroll through and also read my captions/comments. Someone please let me know if it works or not for you; especially someone not on Facebook.

Kyle asks everyday when we are going back to the zoo!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I clicked and got to your face book page. I could see all the pictures at one time. I didn't see the captions. It looked like a fun day!